Democracy is more than an idea, it is an action.
At New American Leaders, we firmly believe that everyone is responsible for securing the health and inclusivity of our democracy. We are proud to put our beliefs into action as the only national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more inclusive democracy by empowering immigrants, refugees, and all who identify with the immigrant experience to run, win, and lead in elected office.
But we know we cannot do it alone.
New American Leaders’ Corporate Civic Council operates at the nexus of business and political power to create lasting change in our democracy.
This groundbreaking initiative connects influential corporations and visionary business executives with trailblazing immigrant leaders to elevate immigrant and New American voices within the corridors of power. With an unwavering commitment to fortifying our democracy, the Council champions civic engagement efforts that promise to reshape the future of our nation.
Investment Levels and Benefits
- Recognition on NAL’s Corporate Civic Council webpage
- Invitation to NAL events
- All benefits of the $2,500 level
- A NAL speaker for your next corporate event
- All benefits of the $5,000 level
- A senior NAL speaker for your next corporate event
- Brand recognition as Champion at the New American Hero Awards in Washington D.C.
- All benefits of the $10,000
- Brand recognition as Benefactor at the New American Hero Award in Washington D.C.
- Tailored engagement and benefits
Become a Changemaker in Our Democracy
To join the Corporate Civic Council or to request more information, please contact Lilian Miller, New American Leaders’ Senior Director of Development via email at email@example.com or over the phone at +1 310-651-4029.